Sue Jessen & Marian Riley
Contact: Sue Jessen.
Phone No: 01482 634728.
Meetings: Monthly, chosen by group members.
Venue: Golf Courses, chosen by group members.
• Friendly and sociable group, members need to be conversant with the Rules of Golf; club handicap preferred
• Variety of venues in East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire chosen by members
• Mostly Friday, five / six times a year April to September
• First Tee off time usually 11.00am - one course meal served on completion of our round
• Events always mixed and fun.
Our golfing group is drawn from u3as within the Humber Accord region. Events are always mixed and played in a team format. Ideally, participants will have a WHS Handicap Index or have held a handicap in the past.
This year we have visited Brough and Far Grange Golf Clubs, and plan to visit Normanby Hall, Burstwick, KP and Hornsea golf clubs later in the year.
We normally meet on a Friday and play once a month between April and September. First tee off at 11:00am followed by a one course meal on completion of our round.
We are a friendly group and look forward to welcoming new members.
Sue Jessen and Marian Riley. (Joint Convenors)
Not a 'Golfer'. Stableford is a scoring system used in the sport of golf. Rather than counting the total number of strokes taken, as in stroke play, it involves scoring points based on the number of strokes taken at each hole.
|-- September 2022||Friday||Telephone No on Newsletter||No Meeting!|
|07th October 2022||Friday||Telephone No on Newsletter||Hornsea GC|
|-- November 2022||Friday||Telephone No on Newsletter||Contact Convenor|
|-- December 2022||Friday||Telephone No on Newsletter||Contact Convenor|