Sue Jessen & Marian Riley
Contact: Sue Jessen.
Phone No: 01482 634728.
Meetings: Monthly, chosen by group members.
Venue: Golf Courses, chosen by group members.
• Friendly and sociable group, members need to be conversant with the Rules of Golf; club handicap preferred
• Variety of venues in East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire chosen by members
• Mostly Friday, five / six times a year April to September
• First Tee off time usually 11.00am - one course meal served on completion of our round
• Events always mixed and fun.
We normally meet up once a month on a Friday and play at a variety of venues, both local and not so local.
There are no restrictions on numbers, in fact the more the merrier, but participants should be conversant with the rules of the game and ideally have a WHS handicap. Events are always mixed and are usually played in a team format with stableford scoring. Tee times tend to be arranged for mid-morning and, after our round of golf, we meet for a convivial bite to eat in the clubhouse and celebrate with the winning team/s. We are a lively group and welcome new members.
Sue Jessen and Marian Riley. (Joint Convenors)
Not a 'Golfer'. Stableford is a scoring system used in the sport of golf. Rather than counting the total number of strokes taken, as in stroke play, it involves scoring points based on the number of strokes taken at each hole.
|20th May 2022||Friday||Details above||Brough GC|
|24th June 2022||Friday||Details above||Far Grange GC (Skipsea).|
|22nd July 2022||Friday||Details above||Burstwick GC|
|19th August 2022||Friday||Details above||KP GC Pocklington|
|-- September 2022||Friday||Details above||No Meeting!|
|07th October 2022||Friday||Details above||Hornsea GC|