Contact: Telephone No on Newsletter.
Meetings: 1st Mon and 3rd Fri April to Sept.
Venue: Contact Convenor.
• Identify plants in different habitats
• Distance covered approx 1 mile
• Each walk lead by a different member
• Member should own wild flower book
• Walks planning meeting March 2021
• New members are welcome.
We always start our walks at 10:00am and get back to the start point by 12:00pm. The walks vary in length but are never more that 2 miles.
u3a members may just turn up on the day or contact John Bailey in order to be added to the distribution list when you'll get reminders and notification of any last minute changes.
Planned walks for the year from April will be shown below:-
|01st Sept 21||Mon or Fri||Corvid-19 Virus|
|01st Jan 22||Mon or Fri||Contact Convenor|