Contact: Telephone No on Newsletter.
Meetings: As arranged.
Venue: As arranged.
• Friendly and sociable group conversant in Rules of Golf; club handicap preferred
• Variety of venues in East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire chosen by members
• Mostly Friday, five/six times a year April to September
• Tee off 11.00am followed by one course meal
• Events always mixed and fun
We meet about five or six times a year and play at a variety of venues. There are no restrictions but ideally participants will be conversant with the rules of the game and ideally have a club handicap. Events are always mixed and are usually played in a team format with stableford scoring. After our round we meet up for a bite to eat and celebrate with the winning teams! Friday seems to be the preferred day of the week for most members.
We are a lively group and welcome new members.
Sue Jessen and Marian Riley.
Not a 'Golfer'. Stableford is a scoring system used in the sport of golf. Rather than counting the total number of strokes taken, as in stroke play, it involves scoring points based on the number of strokes taken at each hole.
|April - September||Mostly Fridays||Telephone No on Newsletter||As Arranged.|