| Contact: Telephone No on Newsletter.
Meetings: 1st Monday and 3rd Friday April to September.
Venue: Contact Convenor.
• Identify plants in different habitats
• Distance covered aprox 1 mile
• Each walk lead by a different member
• Member should own wild flower book
• Walks planning meeting March 2020
• New members are welcome.
We always start our walks at 10:00am and get back to the start point by 12:00pm. The walks vary in length but are never more that 2 miles.
U3A members may just turn up on the day or contact Prue or Andrew Campbell in order to be added to the distribution list when you'll get reminders and notification of any last minute changes.
Planned walks for the year from April will be shown below:-
|09th June||Monday or Friday|
|--st September 2020||Contact Convenor||Contact Convenor||Suspended Corvid-19 Virus|